Are you up for a new challenge? Willing to move to a new country and start a new life and career? Then our opportunity is perfect for you!
Join German public sector and start your fulfilling, stable and long-lasting teaching career.
Depending on the class and the level of school, you will be responsible for teaching one of the following subjects: English, mathematics, physics, chemistry, French, physical education, art, health and care, social education, biology, computer science, metal technology, electrical engineering, or all subjects of the timetable, except for the subject of German language.
- Germany, Saxony-Anhalt
What you'll need to succeed
- German language skills at least at level C1
- Recognition of teacher training qualifications
- Previous experience as a teacher 1 year<
- Eligibility to work in the EU
What you'll get in return
- Help with finding accommodation
- Navigate job search for the partner
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Good and stable working conditions, excellent pension provision and chance to work in a profession with very high regard in society
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this opportunity do not hesitate to send us your up-to-date CV.
If it is not quite right for you feel free to refer someone through our contact below.