German speaking Payroll Analyst
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest (6.kerület)
Our Client is a multinational company who is looking for a Payroll Analyst to join them.
- Process payroll for multiple countries in the region;
- Conducting reconciliation audits;
- Stay informed of key payroll dates and important deadlines;
- Establish and maintain a beneficial partnership with the business and third parties;
- Maintain associate confidence and protect payroll operations;
- Manage risk per established standards;
- Review and understand the policies to apply contract processes in order to ensure compliance
- Adhere to payroll best practices for the organization.
Munkakör betöltésének feltételei
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting or any related field;
- 5+ years of experience in processing and managing international Payroll functions;
- Fluency in English and at least intermediate German language knowledge;
- General knowledge of practices/policies across Europe;
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office tools including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Amit megbízónk kínál
- Dynamically growing, open-minded, high-performing team of Payroll professionals;
- Collaborate with multiple local and international leadership counterparts;
- Transparent, high-level leadership guidance and help you master the field;
- Individualistic soft-skill and technical trainings;
- A flexible, remote work environment with home office options.
This is a 9 month fixed-term contract with the possibility of extension.