Tungsram is an innovative global brand, headquartered in Hungary. ”Innovation is our heritage” – is the core belief of the new management of Tungsram Group, continuing and reinvigorating a 120 year old proud tradition of Hungarian creativity and innovation. Tungsram is dedicated to be leader in digital innovation.
We are eager to create outstanding solutions in all areas of lighting technology. We offer unique and innovative LED solutions to our customers in the field of indoor and outdoor lighting technologies. We design energy-efficient solutions for different needs in the field of industrial lighting technology. We offer a wide range of traditional lamps and our automotive lamp business has been successful on the world market for more than 60 years.
We are looking for a Warehouse Specialist to join our team!
- College degree or equivalent professional studies – preferably in logistics / supply chain
- Min. 2-3 years experiences in relevant field
- Good communication level in English
- Excellent analytical and process thinking skills
- Experienced computer skills (Word, PowerPoint and strong Excel), SAP knowledge
- Pro-active, flexible and result-oriented person
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Support the inbound, storage, outbound, return product processes and maintain high quality service to the customers
- Handle special customer requests: labeling, creating new labels, process of ASN creating (EDI, webEDI).
- Handle the labelling instructions (continuous connection with Regulatory, Packaging Departments).
- Cooperate with other functions – provide sufficient information.
- Prepare analyzes and daily, weekly, monthly reports (e.g. KPI).
- Participate in warehouse projects.
- Support the annual stocktake.
- Book and control the warehouse movements in SAP and check in WMS.