Your day to day:
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT plan, develop and lead consumer journey commercial projects (activities, communication, tools and services), improve systems, processes, documents, training materials as well. Special focus on GDPR related projects.
• GDPR RELATED PROJECT LEAD interface facilitator between business and legal - daily work with both sides to ensure that legal staff properly understands the relevant facts and commercial processes, thus ensuring the legal compliance of our business needs. Guidance and provide first line support for internal customers with all activities related to GDPR agenda (ie. inventory updates, contract preparation, etc.).
• IDEAS & DEVELOPMENT come up with ideas, prepare briefs and develop processes, tools, features in the existing or in new solution if needed. Briefing and working closely together, ensuring active participation and proper delivery (at desired level and time) with internal and external teams.
• COLLABORATE with other departments, Cluster, Global and other market’s Consumer Journey teams.
• TRAIN internal & external responsible to ensure the proper knowledge and ensure compliance related to own project.
Who we are looking for?
• College/university degree; business field is advantage
• Knowledge of GDPR local and EU regulation and experience in implementation
• Min. 2 years of experience from FMCG environment (similar area)
• Advanced English and Hungarian language skills
• Quick learner with very good communication skills
• High collaboration spirit with a passion for sharing/implementation of best practice
• Detail-oriented and working proactively and effectively with minimal supervision
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
If you are interested send your CV to: [ Jelentkezem gombra kattintva tud jelentkezni. ]