Functional Specialist, ERP Services (SAP FICO)
The role is responsible for the functional support of GBS SAP business application.
The major purpose of the role is to serve locations running GBS SAP as their ERP platform and to participate in GBS SAP rollouts and upgrades by:
- Issue resolution on incidents and problems for the live units in Hana,
- Service and change requests management,
- Ensures stable business process continuation and improvements,
- Dedicated and high focused business support during period end closing,
- Provides appropriate solutions upon Business Area requirements,
- Designs, configures, tests and trains business solutions,
- Prepares functional designs for development,
- Reviews and supports testing of the developer code for developments in conjunction with developers,
- Provides application maintenance, 2nd and 3rd level production support services toward the supported live locations (customers) globally, according to the SLA’s agreed,
- Proactive system improvement proposals and initiatives,
- Provides and maintains process documentations like problem, incident and change management.
- Serves as team lead in rollout and upgrade projects, plans and follows-up the project team activities, and aligns with project management and all relevant project stakeholders,
- Covers the full lifecycle of projects: discovery, design, Implementation, testing, training, cutover and post go-live support,
- Supports multiple projects and BAU activities,
- Ensures global template consistency.
- College or University (IT / Business Degree or equivalent)
- Ten years plus working with SAP in a hands-on project and support environment,
- Experience in enterprise-level SAP projects throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success,
- Extensive experience with SAP configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
- Experience defining business requirements, writing functional design documentation,
- Experience integrating SAP with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools,
- Full lifecycle SAP experience in a multi-national manufacturing / logistics environment,
- Expert in depth understanding of business functions and SAP. Specific knowledge of FI, CO and FSCM modules,
- Experience with remote/dotted line management of staff in multiple countries,
- Strong spoken and written English.