Our partner brings together the worlds’ best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. They work passionately to develop and deliver easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions.
Feladatok / Tasks
- Design, develop and verify new products for patient specific quality assurance of radiotherapy treatments.
- Provide all necessary documentation related to this area of responsibility.
- Interest in gathering domain knowledge in the areas of radiotherapy quality assurance and medical image processing.
- SW development engineer (B.Sc. level or equivalent)
- 2 years experience using a modern web framework such as React, Vue, or Angular (React preferred)
- Experience in Selenium and web test automation are an asset.
- Proficiency with Linux and the command line
- 3-5 years of experience in full stack web application development in relevant industries.
- Fluency in English language, written and verbal
- Willingness to be flexible. As part of a small agile team, you may be asked to contribute to areas outside of your specialty.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Python experience
- Experience with CSS, SCSS, or other web styling languages
- Experience maintaining and porting legacy web applications to a modern web framework
- Experience developing and shipping publicly accessible production web applications