Senior Full Stack Developer- Remote work (at least 2 years React and .NET core experience) -employee/contractor
Description of position:
On behalf our client we are looking for a Full Stack Developer.
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs • Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
You will have the opportunity to mix your knowledge with some disruptive technologies that we are building, like:
• Artificial intelligence
• Intelligent assistants
• Big Data technologies
• Data Analytics & visualizations
• Predictive analytics
If you're also familiar with Agile methodologies, you will love working with us.
• At least 2 years experience with React
• Experience with .NET core
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
• Experience in cloud environment is a plus- AWS, Azure, Google cloud
• Advantage : Knowledge of any of the following languages and libraries (e.g. HTML/CSS, Typescirpt, Angular, Java, Python, Node.js)
Good command of English
Short company info:
Our client is an internationally established, stable financial and multinational sponsor based AI development startup company, founded by leading market experts.
What our client offers:
• Competitive salary or daily rate (employee or contractor)
• Hightech environment and projects, newest technologies
• Carrier advancement opportunity (leadership roles)
• Highly motivated and innovative work environment.
• Remote work is possible
By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: