Our partner is a small but rapidly growing team, based out of San Francisco, CA, with team members across the United States and the world. Their mission is to create a global accommodations brand that is indispensable to landlords beloved by guests and desired by residents. The Hungarian product team is looking for passionate frontend developers to join.
Pozíció azonosító: B120FD
Szükséges nyelvtudás: Angol - tárgyalási
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest
- Writing well-designed, testable code,
- Producing specifications,
- Determining operational feasibility,
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system,
- Document and maintain functionality of the software,
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems,
- You will not only hone your software engineering skills, but also collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to understand business problems, gather requirements, and design technical solutions.
- 3 years of software engineering industry experience
- Fluent English knowledge
- Experience working as part of an agile team, participating in code reviews and working with CI/CD pipelines
- If you work on the front-end writing semantic, maintainable and accessible HTML, CSS (SCSS) and performant JS following industry best practices are required. Vue.js experience is preferred but no sweat if you only worked with React, Angular or similar.
- O if you work on the back-end experience, developing large web applications with NodeJs is required and knowledge about microservice architectures is preferred. Any experience in AWS services is a plus (think Lambdas with API Gateways, managing a cluster of EC2s via ECS/Fargate), but fullstack developers are very welcome
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field is preferred
- If you don’t tick all boxes don’t worry, solid fundamentals with systems, troubleshooting, teamwork, and a strong track record of relevant work experience are all you need to apply!
- Work remotely (full home office opportunity) or from our office located near Corvin Plaza as part of a scrum team of 5
- Competitive salary
- Take part in team events, happy hours and company lunches
- Opportunity to work with high autonomy with flexible working hours
- A fully covered trip to our HQ in San Francisco to visit the rest of the team and participate in team events