Financial Services Specialist - Fleet Accounting
Get your GO on.
Take the next step in your career with a highly successful global organisation!
The Business Support Centre (BSC) of Avis Budget Group, a globally leading vehicle rental service provider, is providing support from beautiful Budapest mainly covering customer care, commercial support and financial services.
In our Financial Services Teams we have roles with varying complexity providing the opportunity to gradually gain experience in full scope of accounting. One of the more complex functions is Fleet Accounting, a team responsible financial and accounting activities related to our fleet during the whole life cycle of our vehicles: from the purchase until they are sold.
Your role will be:
- processing, checking, validating and booking all supplier invoices related to car purchases, including the preparation for payment
- calculating the value of vehicles before they are put up for sale (in consideration of the risk/buy back process)
- preparation of invoices, allocation and booking of incoming payments, as well as collecting the debts when cars are sold
- keeping contact and managing the relationship with partners and suppliers both on phone and in writing
- in case of issues proactively contacting the partner and when necessary escalating problems to senior team members or the team leader
- maintaining pro-active contacts with other Financial Services areas, BSC departments, partners alike
- acting independently within scope of responsibility
- keeping deadlines and aligning with compliance rules, especially SOX and ISO
- supporting process improvement through sharing ideas
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- Degree in Economics, with emphasis on Finance/Accounting
- ideally minimum 1 year experience within finance and accounting is expected
- English and German language knowledge (verbal, written) at least on an upper-intermediate level
- analytical mind-set
- excellent problem solving skills, logical thinking
- accuracy; ability to work precisely under pressure and with tight deadlines
- “can do “ mentality, collaborative approach; team spirit
- confident user skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to build a career at:
- our BSC is Centre of Excellence and largest Avis Budget Group site globally
- multicultural, diverse team with colleagues from over 40 different countries
- friendly, collaborative culture & approachable leadership
- opportunities for growth & development throughout your career
- high-energy place with winning spirit where things move forward every day
- Hungary’s greenest, environmentally conscious, award-winning office
- various fun company events and volunteer initiatives
- car rental and partner discounts in addition to your compensation package
If you want to GO somewhere in your career Avis Budget Group is the place to be! Apply now!