Our international partner specializes in the production of lens, WiFi & Bluetooth module, Battery Management System, Digital Audio Broadcasting, optical pick-up, PCB assembly, and plastic component for automotive industry. This company also provides factory automation service for global leading companies.
- Lead the team for preparation of monthly financial statements, production cost analysis, monthly closing and accounts reconciliation
- Responsible for monthly reporting package to holding company in HK and provide clear communication to shareholders on accounting and financial matters
- Lead annual budget and monthly forecast on PL, cashflow, capital expenditures, etc.
- Identify improvement in the use of ERP system on an on-going basis to generate reliable and timely financial data
- Formulate and maintain financial and accounting policy
- Work closely with auditors, tax authority and banks
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as required by Top Management
- At least 10 years accounting experience with minimum 3 years in management role
- Prior experience in manufacturing accounting is essential
- Experience in month-end closing, financial analysis, manufactory costing, inventory control and tax reporting
- Completed B.A. degree specialized in finance
- Fluent in English
- ERP System and MS Office skills
- Monday-Friday, 8.00-17.00
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Long term opportunity
- Development possibility at an international company
- Opportunity to use your language skills
- Experience in auditing
Applying To apply you have to push the „apply” button and please attach your CV.