Your new company:
Our American partner who is a provider of trade execution for financial advisors and investors with a growing portfolio is now looking for a Finance - Client Services Representative (junior and experienced) to join their new team in their Budapest office.
- Resolve complex financial client service issues such as product availability, trade and delivery settlement, commission structures, cash deposit and withdrawal
- Working closely and cooperative with other departments (Clearing, Programming Compliance)
- BSc / MSc Degree in Finance / Economics
- Understanding of financial instruments (stocks, futures, fixed income)
- Fluent English and Hungarian language knowledge
- Strong communication skills in order to solve client queries
- Banking experience is an advantage
- Polish / Slovakian / Bulgarian / Czech language knowledge is an advantage
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Being a member of a reputable company
- Develop in the field of financial services and stock exchange
- Energetic company culture with flexible working hours (home office)
What you need to do If you are interested in this role, click on the „Jelentkezem” button or send an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Refer a friend – if feels good to recommend a friend, and it’s even better when you get rewarded for it. You can do both with Hays. If you know someone with the right
skills, tell us about them. When we find them a new job, you’ll be rewarded with a Restaurant voucher for two at Bock Bistro in downtown Budapest!