If you would like to be part of an energetic and powerful controlling team with great technical solutions, same time you like challenges of the fast developing IT world: how to reflect the related finances in bookings, forecasting or planning; same time you like to feel the business by negotiating with business managers, it is the right place for You!
The holder of the job takes care and acts as Experienced Controller in the T-Systems Austria's contorlling team as a virtual member, located in Hungary. The holder of the job takes active part in the monthly analysis and other financial tasks. She/He is responsible for financial and business steering, i.e. in the fields of forecasting, monthly closures, planning, execution of financial processes like accruing, booking, budget management and more. She/He is living in an interface role between the business and finance management. In general she/he acts as "trusted contoller" for the management.
- Drive the month end close, analysis, forecasting and planning activities
- Initiate and secure the execution of regular processes within the operative financial systems of the company (e.g. accruals, bookings, budget management and more)
- Support business managers in decision making and concerning other financial tasks
- Prepare ad hoc financial analysis to support strategic decisions
- Identify, initiate, drive and track measures to improve business result
- Act as interface to central functions like Corporate Finance or Group Controlling
Elvárások / Requirements
- Financial degree (BA/MSC)
- Controlling, analysis, planning, forecasting, month end closing experience minimum 5yrs
- Good knowledge of SAP FI-CO modules
- German and English language Communication level
- SAP BW knowledge
- BI knowledge (Power BI / Qlik Sense..)
- Experience with Thinkcell / Mekko Graphics
If you are interested, please submit your English or German language CV!