A new intern role has opened within the Investment Analyst team at our worldwide known, prestigious multinational financial partner. Develop yourself and your career in a highly multicultural and giving environment – as an ETF Analyst Intern!
- Support process re-design/improvement of automated reporting processes
- Leverage data and feedback to help evolve report content and presentation
- Synthesize data from multiple sources and regions to produce reports for internal stakeholders
- Oversee and ensure timely and accurate distribution of all deliverables
- Proactively communicate progress, status updates and potential delays to internal stakeholders
- Fluent English knowledge
- Experience or studies in similar financial area
- Availability to work 20-30 hours/week, student status is not a must
- Reliable, accurate (meeting with deadlines) and precise personality
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamically growing environment
What’s in it for you?
Our partner provides support in any formal and informal way possible: competitive salary package, useful training and a mentor program for a smooth start, an open, friendly and multinational atmosphere in a modern office in Budapest. Gain profitable insights in a rapidly growing technological segment and build your career at our partner – as an ETF Analyst Intern!
How to apply?
If you fancy this position, do not hesitate to apply! Simply upload your English CV and we will contact you with further matter! Please keep in mind that only selected candidates are contacted.