RMO Payables Senior Representative (with polish and hebrew languages)
Resource Management Organization (RMO) reports in to the Enterprise Infrastructure group which in turn is part of the Citigroup Enterprise O&T division. RMO aims to deliver world-class end to end supply chain operations to Citigroup through Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Management, Supplier Risk Management and Supply Chain Operations including purchase processing and payables.
- Responsible for quality and timely end-to-end processing of non-PO invoices and PO invoices. Matching PO invoices to Purchase Orders and managing Purchase Order exceptions. Work closely with Procurement Operations to resolve any PO related issues.
- Responsible for quality and timely settlement of all CTE employee expense claims.
- Responsible for dealing with queries and complaints from external and internal customers in relation to Invoices and employee expenses. Follow up on customer queries as appropriate and check resolution details to ensure customer satisfaction with the response. Properly handle or forward escalations further.
- Troubleshoot Invoice and Employee Expense problems, provide solution for processing issues, and interface with technical support to resolve systematic problems
- Ensure that all Invoices and employee expenses processed are compliant to Citigroup policies and procedures, and relevant external requirements.
- Ensure that accuracy and correctness of invoice elements are always checked before processed, including but not limited to: supplier details, address, tax calculations, currency and amount etc.
- Ensure TAX calculation (Withholding tax and VAT treatment) on invoice is always checked for correctness and tax codes are properly applied during invoice processing.
- Support Procure to Pay (P2P) implementation efforts and future process conversion projects including UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Accountable for MIS reporting related to AP activities as per requested by manager
- Assist in audit and compliance efforts for department according to manager instructions; including risk review, Self Assessment, COB/business monitoring and documentation of policies and procedures.
- Maintain the expected level of knowledge related to Accounts Payable processes and supporting applications including but not limited to Oracle AP and Concur.
- Responsible for execution of Funds Transfers as defined in the respective procedures using Citi Payment Systems. Having appropriate level of understanding of SWIFT and IBAN standards, that is necessary for performing the job.
- Work experience in multi-national, shared services or other company is advantage but not a must
- Basic College (BA) or (BS) preferred
- Professional Supply Chain qualification is desirable • Advanced written and spoken Polish and Hebrew Good user of Microsoft Excel and basic command of MS Suite
What we offer
- Opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of a Shared Services and Resource Management Organization.
- Working with Citigroup business functions across the globe.
- Exposure to Local and Regional Management.
- Opportunity to get involved in projects and actively participate in standardization and reengineering efforts.
- Being part of a dynamic, global team in a constantly developing environment. Extensive trainings will be given.