Munkavégzés helye: Budapest 13. kerület
Munkaszerződés típusa: Határozatlan idő
Napi munkaidő: Teljes munkaidő (8 óra)
Our Korean client is one of the largest multinational, information technology company who is looking for an ERP Specialist to join them.
- Manage master data (create, change, block, unblock, analyze, cleansing, etc.);
- Operating Dashboards, monitoring data collection and develop system;
- Understand and keep updated about supply chain and sales processes;
- Coordinate the Core sales supporting process change management with Headquarter, European Headquarter and Logistics organization;
- Improve Core sales supporting system and monitoring, reporting KPI;
- Implement and upgrade Core sales supporting system;
- Respond to HQ/EHQ request of Core sales supporting process or analysis;
- Support the local processes and system issues;
- Control EDI related operation, co-operat with external partners.
Munkakör betöltésének feltételei:
- 1-2 years of experience in relevant position;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Organised way of working including IT thinking;
- Good analytical skills;
- Customer service focus;
- MS Office proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), experience in SAP;
- Experience in ERP systems;
- Ability to meet high level of expectations;
- Good communication skills.