Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our partner is one of the market’s major, full-service providers in the defence sector. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Their group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces. This is the first unique factory to be built in Europe in Zalaegerszeg using visionary AI technology and which focuses on modern equipment for the armed forces. They developed the LYNX. It is the new generation of vehicles.
- Leading the Engineering team
- Make sure that the team is adequately staffed and supported
- Drive the implementation of engineering standards
- Ensure the team is producing high-quality results.
- Collaborate on personal career paths and goals for everyone in the team.
- Conduct performance and salary reviews
- Contribute to management initiatives that impact the wellbeing of all engineers
Elvárások / Requirements
- Have previous experience managing multiple engineering teams
- Have experience in mentoring leaders and helping them grow
- Have a track record of delivering successful products as an engineer and an Engineering Manager
- Have experience guiding the continuous improvement of processes and technology
- Independence, good communication, and cooperation skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative and dynamic working environment
- Flexible working time models
- Ensuring work-life balance
- Innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security