Pozíció leírása / Job description
We are looking for an EMEA FP&A Manager to join our prestigious partner, who is a global leader company in life science. As an EMEA FP&A Manager you will be a key part of the global FP&A team, which is expanding. You will act as the FP&A lead for the EMEA region across all Corporate functions. This is an exciting opportunity to build a new team. If you are a highly motivated, technically proficient person, and a strong sense of ownership and business ethics, apply!
- Lead and support business teams in the annual operating budget and forecast processes.
- Assist the business in preparing monthly variance analysis of actuals to forecast and budget, explain and investigate any major discrepancies, and understand key business drivers.
- Participate in monthly close process (accruals, reviews, journal entries) and review meetings with business partners.
- Identify and research areas with significant variance from budget, and coordinate any adjustments with the shared services group to ensure expenses are properly recorded.
- Identify business process improvement opportunities, develop solution options, engage management and stakeholders to align on decisions, implement approved plan, and revise desk level procedures to reflect changes.
- The candidate must demonstrate an ability to build strong relationships with Finance and non-Finance business partners.
- The candidate should be a proactive leader exhibiting strong influencing capabilities with business partners and a willingness to maintain open and transparent communication across the organization.
- This role will have up to 3 direct reports.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting required. CPA and/or MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of applicable experience, ideally in a similar industry.
- Experience required with a US public company and GAAP familiarity.
- SAP and PBCS (or similar Planning tool) experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving background.
- Strong process and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills with the ability to interact with multiple levels of management in a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to obtain complete and accurate information and explanations from a variety of sources.
- Full-cycle accounting understanding, including month-end close.
- Strong knowledge of internal controls and US GAAP accounting.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required. PowerBI a plus.
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Long term career perspective
- Interesting, stimulating work in an international environment
- Pleasant atmosphere with inspiring and diverse working teams
- Home Office opportunity