ELECTROMECHANIC - SPIERINGS MOBILE CRANES, HOLLAND
This is a position that is mainly focused on building and balancing electrical systems on all occurring faucets as well as testing and locating all occurring faults. As an
you are responsible for efficiently installing, assembling and maintaining electrical components.
What are you going to do?
- You assemble electrical components into parts and / or sub-assemblies;
- You assemble (complicated) cable trees;
- You are responsible for cabling and mounting control and distribution boxes on the basis of drawings / electrical diagrams;
- You test the mounted control and distribution boxes;
- Consulting the specialist in case of unusual / complex problems; You contribute to the development of cranes by locating future problems (conduction pipes, wire breakage, penetration of moisture and fire-hazardous situations etc.) in regard of installation of components;
- You identify inefficiencies or delays in the assembly process of the cranes and report this to the team leader;
- You advise Quality Supervisor and team leader regarding quality control system (including composition checklists);
- You are responsible for the proper use and daily maintenance of equipment and aids provided;
- You are responsible for the quality of the work delivered, the cleanliness of the workplace and the implementation of the work according to (quality, safety and environmental) regulations.
- You have at least 2 years of related technical work experience in an electrical environment;
- You have excellent oral skills of the English or Dutch language;
- You are accurate, flexible, able to work under time pressure and have a driven and focused attitude.
What we offer:
Spierings offers a challenging full-time job in an informal working environment within a dynamic environment. You will work in an organization that treats development as a priority, where your qualities and talents are valued and where you have plenty of room for further development.