Dutch speaking Customer Experience Specialists (Full time/ Part time)
Why this role matters
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and collections services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents. As a team, we have high ambitions – going for leadership in customer experience, we focus on quality in everything we do.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Become an expert and provide an outstanding experience to our customers
- Assess nature of product or service issues and resolve basic to complex support problems for customer inquiries received via email and phone (and occasionally live chat).
- Use a variety of modern communication channels to offer the best possible service
- Administratively process the customer experience cases via different computer applications
What we would like to see on your CV
- Fluent language skills in English and Dutch
- Hungarian or English are preferred
- Exceptional writing and speaking abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through email and live chat.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires basic software knowledge
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Secondary school is requires
- Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer.
- Displays innovation in everything you do.
- A strong drive to complete tasks.
- Displays personal and corporate integrity.
What’s In It For You
- Work experience in international company and multilingual team
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly and diverse environment, teamwork
- We believe the health and happiness of our people is central to our success as a business – to achieve this we offer free fruit days and office massage.
- Internal training and career opportunities
- Wide range of financial and in-kind benefits
- Flexible work environment and working schedule
- Casual dress code