The mobile phones and the corporate correspondences are also an essential part of the everyday life of multinational, small and medium-sized companies.
If you want to be a member of that team which one is responsible for the whole Deutsche Telekom IT Mobile Device Management solution, you have to join to us!
• Further development, conception, as well as expansion and operation of defined DevOps infrastructure/services for the Unified Endpoint Management Platform (VMware Workspace ONE) from Telekom IT at consideration of security-relevant specifications and architectures to support the digital working environments.
• Creation of concepts for further automation of defined services, processes and / or operating models
• Immediate support of the project teams in the development, the development accompanying quality assurance as well as the planning and implementation of product releases.
• Perception and implementation of technical operational responsibility (application,database,middleware and infrastructure), as well as operational contact person in all technical matters.
• Control of all upstream and downstream operating units and service providers,especially the operating teams in Hungary as well as the platform manufacturer and contact with suppliers and solution providers.
Elvárások / Requirements
We want to work with you,If you have a high sense of responsibility,reliability,flexibility,and strong willingness to work in a team.
In addition to the above mentioned things if you have ...
• A completed degree in computer science, business informatics or business administration with technical focus or comparable vocational training.
• At least three to five years of professional experience in the field of enterprise mobility management / unified endpoint management.
• Pronounced specialist knowledge and well-founded experience:
o as a DevOpsEngineer and in the automation of defined services, processes and / or operating models
o with VMware Workspace ONE or Microsoft Intune
o with system architectures and IT solutions in the field of unified endpoint management
o with operational and endpoint management solutions with automation, monitoring and provisioning.
• Business fluent German and fluent English skills (at least CEF Level C1)
• Willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
Minimum 3 years experience in AirWatch and Microsoft Intunes environments.