The mobile phones and the corporate correspondences are also an essential part of the everyday life of multinational, small and medium-sized companies.
If you want to be a member of that team which one is responsible for the whole Deutsche Telekom IT Mobile Device Management solution, you have to join to us!
- Further development, conception, as well as expansion and operation of defined DevOps infrastructure/services for the Unified Endpoint Management Platform (VMware Workspace ONE) from Telekom IT at consideration of security-relevant specifications and architectures to support the digital working environments.
- Creation of concepts for further automation of defined services, processes and / or operating models
- Immediate support of the project teams in the development, the development accompanying quality assurance as well as the planning and implementation of product releases
- Perception and implementation of technical operational responsibility (application,database,middleware and infrastructure), as well as operational contact person in all technical matters
- Control of all upstream and downstream operating units and service providers,especially the operating teams in Hungary as well as the platform manufacturer and contact with suppliers and solution providers
Elvárások / Requirements
We want to work with you if you have a high sense of responsibility, reliability, flexibility and strong willingness to work in a team.
In addition, to the above mentioned things if you have:
- A completed degree in computer science, business informatics or business administration with technical focus or comparable vocational training.
- At least three to five years of professional experience in the field of enterprise mobility management / unified endpoint management.
Pronounced specialist knowledge and well-founded experience:
- as a DevOps Engineer and in the automation of defined services, processes and / or operating models
- with VMware Workspace ONE or Microsoft Intune
- with system architectures and IT solutions in the field of unified endpoint management
- with operational and endpoint management solutions with automation, monitoring and provisioning
- Business fluent German and fluent English skills (at least CEF Level C1)
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Minimum 3 years experience in AirWatch and Microsoft Intunes environments