One of the world's leading telecommunications companies is hiring!
Your team works with a software product. The aim is to provide customers with an end2end automated continuous deployment solution. This CD product reuses the modern open-source components available on the market, integrating them and completing them with the company's code with the goal of productization.
Your new role
Participation in product development, design, and set up infrastructure. This includes the development of automated testing as well. The area that DevOps specializes in is more about developing new products. Developments are repeated in 10-week project cycles, usually on the main profile.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Python, or Perl)
- Experience with Jenkins based CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of Go or Java scripting languages
- Some experience with open-source cloud platforms (GCP, Azure, AWS)
What you will get
- Competitive salary with yearly bonuses
- Hybrid work
- Flexible working hours with core time (between 9.30 and 15.30)
- Fully equipped gym, with sauna and fitness programs
- On-site doctor, personal support service