Radar Payments - DevOps Engineer
Do you want to be part of the IT Operations team of a market-leading, Switzerland-based fintech company? We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer for our partner in the payment processing domain.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- CI solution support and development;
- Creation of pipeline projects in Jenkins and Gitlab to automate autotest launches, deploy environments for testing;
- Infrastructure administration in AWS and Oracle Cloud;
- Working with tools for collecting diagnostic information;
- Monitoring support and development (Zabbix, Graylog, ELK stack);
- Creation of scripts for processing the results of autotests.
- Knowledge of script programming languages;
- Experience with Ansible;
- Experience with Weblogic/Jboss/Wildfly - tuning, operation, troubleshooting;
- Experience with LINUX, GIT,
- Basic knowledge of working with databases;
- Knowledge of CI / CD processes and development methodologies, understanding how these processes are automated;
- Experience in assembling projects in Java and working with Spring (will be a plus)
- Full time (40 hours/week)
- Hybrid work (3-4 days of home office/week)
- Office in the 13th district
- Flexible starting/finishing work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.