At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
Develop the leading technology of tomorrow, together with us.
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. At Diehl Aviation, an efficient and dedicated network of aviation experts constantly develops and produces the state of the art in avionics systems, cabin elements and cabin lighting – from high-quality composite components, cabin fittings and electronics in commercial aircraft to highly integrated bathrooms and galleys. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
Your tasks would be:
- Modification of aircraft parts in 2D based on the provided documentation
- Keeping in mind the ergonomic and economical aspects throughout the design process
- Maintenance of the related documentation
- Supporting the production by providing special information on aircraft parts
- Proactively initiating changes and improvements
- Continuously keeping in touch with the German engineering
Requirements of the application:
- Good communication skills in English OR in German
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Apply now by uploading your English or German CV!