Become an integral part of creating an exceptional data, governance & operations ecosystem by joining the Global Supply Chain team as a Data Informatics Analyst.
Our global Supply Chain Data Management & Analytics team members are responsible for a high-quality information ecosystem that enables Supply Chain stakeholders to make better decisions more efficiently every day. They are also relied on to partner with stakeholders to proactively create and maintain our data to enable processes at Global Supply Chain. This role also influences future requirements for improvements to our business data models as well as ensure compliance with data governance policies and resolution of data quality issues. They are key members of the Global Supply Chain team and have an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment highly collaborative environment.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Generate ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts.
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
- Program and maintain report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources.
- May create specifications for reports based on business requests.
- Work alongside our Supply Chain teams to recommend changes related to data setup and maintenance to improve process efficiencies
- Partner with other areas of Global Supply Chain to leverage data to drive key sales processes
- Provide subject matter expertise to determine appropriate data values when conflicts arise
- Monitor adherence to governance policies and procedures
- Conduct appropriate data analysis to review and audit data elements
- Interface with cross-functional teams to support and validate teammate adherence to master data policies
- Design and execute on best business practices for mass data updates as needed
- Communicate timely and professionally to users, management, and senior leadership with repetitive issues
- Develop standard procedures, user guides, and other necessary training and job aid materials
- Lead and work on regional and global projects
- Bachelor's degree in business or IT field or applicable experience
- Experience with queries in SQL, reports in Tableau or Power BI
- Technical mindset to understand system issues, data, and touchpoints
- Solution driven with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Talent for translating business needs into system configuration, data, or other technical requirements
- Capability to communicate clearly and with various types of audiences
- Initiative and ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Excellent personal organizational and project planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with team members and internal customers
- 1-2 years of experience in systems or business analysis, IT or Supply Chain
Location: Debrecen, Hungary