Adecco is looking for a professional who would support one of our prestigious Dutch client in the field of customer care. If you would like to be a part of a friendly, supportive environment with ambitious colleagues, please keep reading!
What does your role look like:
Most important is to help the customer of our client as good and as soon as possible. You are the first point of contact with them!
Every morning begins with a standup on all cases that have come in. In this standup you will determine together with the team, what will be the schedule of the day. Furthermore you can think of these tasks:
- Based on the frequently asked questions, you will set up a content plan for support. You will take the lead on the content creation, so any experience with content creation is preferred;
- You will help international customers with the app to make sure their experience is great. If there is any problem with the app, users are happy to talk to someone from support;
- You think of ways how to improve the app based on the consumer reactions. Analyses of these reactions might help you make your decisions.
We want you to take customer support to a whole new level. A lot of challenges and growth opportunities lie ahead of us, so we are looking for passionate team players with a massive feeling for customer satisfaction.
- A minimum of Bachelor working level;
- 2+ years experience with customer contact management;
- Good proficiency of the Hungarian language;
- Speaking English perfectly, another language would be a plus;
- You are friendly and patient towards customers;
- Motivated to go the extra mile for the users and improve the product;
- You are a great planner;
- You can take on responsibility and you are proactive in creating content;
- You are a great team player, who wants to go the extra mile to deliver the best quality;
- You are flexible concerning your working schedule.
Some of the benefits, that our client can offer:
- Great growth opportunities;
- Pension plan;
- 25 vacation days a year (based on a 40 hour working week);
- Stock appreciation rights (SAR);
- Informal, flexible and inspiring working environment;
- International, diverse and fun team;
- Regular company events: each Friday they kick off the weekend with a Friday Borrel, they have yoga twice a week during working hours, table football tournaments, monthly company lunch (pre-corona) and much more. They even got a calendar for this!;
- Flexibility of working from home and abroad.