Do you want to experience what real team spirit feels like? And do you want to work in a warm and welcoming environment with colleagues from all over Europe?
Then join our team of 60 customer service representatives. Here we put quality before quantity and make an effort to create a fun and relaxed atmosphere
Your primary task is to answer our customers and distributors by phone and email. Since we offer globally renowned skincare products, naturally we want to provide the best possible service as well. In most cases, you can handle the issues yourself, but when you need assistance, you always have your colleagues by your side and a global team of product experts only a phone call away.
Your tasks include:
· Answering product, website and order related inquiries
· Documentation of incoming inquiries as we want to improve continuously
· Administrative tasks and ad hoc requests
Must Have Requirements
You have a positive and calm telephone voice and are able to remain composed in all situations. You are a team player who knows how to work independently and create a broad overview of your tasks and priorities. You are service-minded and like to make an extra effort for customers and colleagues.
· A first experience with customer service is a plus
· You are fluent in German (minimal C1) and English