CRM Manager, Central London - Up to £35k dependent on experience
We're looking for a talented CRM Manager to join a fast-growth, innovative business with a lot of great campaigns in the pipeline. You'll be joining a sports betting exchange with a lot of ambition, and they're looking for a CRM Manager who agrees with their ethos. You'll be someone who is well-versed with CRM platforms and looking to kick on in a new role.
Here, you'll be responsible for managing CRM campaigns to drive performance. Here you'll be managing campaign planning; building testing and deploying campaigns; carrying out post-campaign analysis and much more. You'll also be working on automated campaigns, so experience with marketing automation is a bonus for them.
The CRM Manager they want to speak with will be someone from a CRM background and will be confident using at least one ESP and working on push notifications, SMS or paid media channels too. This CRM Manager role will give you an opportunity to develop your skills, and being in a small team you'll work across a wide range within the business too. If you're looking to grow with an innovative business, here's your chance.
Below is what you'll be working on as CRM Manager:
- Automated campaign management
- Handling CRM campaigns across email, push notifications, SMS and automation
- Post-campaign analysis and customer insight reporting
- Working collaboratively with various departments and external agencies
Below is what they're looking to see in this CRM Manager:
- Hands-on CRM experience
- Experience with at least one or two ESPs
- Experience on emails, push notifications, SMS or paid media channels
- HTML knowledge beneficial
- Great interpersonal skills
If you think you're the CRM Manager we are looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote JW947 when applying for this CRM Manager role.
Please also visit