- Build a deep understanding of sales and quoting processes with aim for continuous improvement
- Understand current CPQ solutions and identify areas that could be standardized or consolidated.
- Work with Flowserve business to understand requirements to implement CPQ solutions.
- Design and architect CPQ configurations and commerce flows that enable cross selling of different products (pumps, valve and seal equipment).
- Participate in the hands-on build of the designed solution. Ensure all solutions are built to scale and work across various product lines
- Participate in testing and deployment of CPQ solutions to develop and maintain a stable, efficient CPQ environment.
- Work with other team members to integrate CPQ with our Salesforce CRM, ERP and other enterprise systems.
- Provide troubleshooting and programming support for the current Flowserve applications running on Oracle CPQ.
- Support ongoing Continuous Improvement Projects.
- Act as a resource and mentor for junior team members, and work to develop talent within teams that are in different time zones.
- Reinforce lessons-learned through continual collaboration and refinement of solutions and ideas submitted by team members.
- Play a prominent role within the CPQ Solution Delivery team as a thought leader and architect during the Enterprise CPQ program
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 25%