Corporate credit risk advisor for subsidiaries
We can offer a unique opportunity as you can be an empowered project manager for shaping and proceeding the corporate credit risk in monitoring, loan review activities, integration and acquisition projects for all of our subsidiaries in the CEE region.
- Duties related to the corporate credit monitoring activities of OTP Bank’s subsidiaries:
- Contributing to design, improve and implement of the credit risk monitoring group governance framework.
- Developing, maintaining and regularly evaluating, as part of the monitoring framework, relevant quantitative and qualitative early warning indicators (EWIs) for the timely detection of increased credit risk at aggregate portfolio level as well as in separate portfolios, industries, geographies and individual exposures.
- Developing and applying second level control in the subsidiaries for the monitoring of the corporate portfolio (sound, watch-listed and NPL portfolio) and reporting process.
- At the level of an individual exposure, portfolio, sub-portfolio or borrower group, second level control on the applied monitoring, and, where necessary recommend placing them on a watch-list/stage category and undertaking measures and mitigation actions.
- Regular measurement and reporting of the quality of the corporate credit activities
- Providing daily professional support to the subsidiaries
- Establish the best practice, sharing knowledge and activity, ensure that the implementation of all the activities comply to the corporate risk related guidelines
Duties related to the loan review activities in the OTP Bank’s subsidiaries:
- Contributing to define the loan review scope
- Perform loan reviews (based on data templates and sampling) to validate adequate corporate E2E process exists and rules are implemented accurately and are in accordance with group reporting and standards
- Preparation of action plan based on the pre-defined scope elements - ensure implementation through continuous monitoring.
- Preparing and leading ad-hoc analytical tasks
- Participation in corporate due diligence activities and bank merge projects
- University degree in economics, finance
- +5 years experience in corporate credit risk management, financial analysis at similar level in banking, knowledge of corporate credit undertaking, knowledge of corporate credit regulations
- English higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Advanced PC user (Excel, Power Point- advanced user, SQL– is additional advantage)
- Great communicator with ability to manage stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic organization with ability to work to shifting priorities with tight deadlines
- Experience in assessing and preparing credit risk reports
- Self-starter and eager to improve his/her own performance, problem-solving attitude
- Good inter-personal skills. Should be a team player and participation
- Analytical mindset.
- Travel: 5%-10%
- Experience in an CEE or international working environment
- Experience in EU banking regulation, in particular with regulation and policy related to credit risk
- Participation in due diligence processes or bank mergers
- Knowledge of a second foreign language of the OTP’s group members
What we offer you:
- Unique opportunity in the Hungarian banking industry (HQ role)
- Continuously developing and innovative environment
- Supportive leaders
- Home office option