Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Professional management and coordination of a 10-12 person Controlling organization.
- Provide support in professional and personal development of Cost Accounting Supervisors and their direct reports.
- Schedule tasks of monthly financial closuse, ensure compliance with US GAAP requirements and timely reporting to Corporate Finance.
- Continuous improvement of closing processes and coordination of financial process development related projects.
- Coordinate 12-month rolling plan schedule, communicate and conduct forecast processes with functional and business management.
- Collaborate with leaders and other members of operation and business community and communicate results, modeling activities and other observations.
- Design and provide support and analysis around current business models and recommend future enhancements for operations and business development activities. Support and analysis include financial forecast and variance files and other administrative matters.
- Early detection of risks and involvement in the implementation of corrective actions.
- Monitor and develop cost minimization strategies.
- Support supervisors and provide guidance to junior team members with analysis to assist counsel and advise key corrective actions to leadership related to forecast performance and/or under/over plan in terms of their potential impact on the strategic goals, objectives, and financial viability of company.
- Support external and internal audits
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance
- 5-10 years experience in Controlling
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience (with 8-10 team members)
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Hungarian is a must.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture.
- Support of career aspirations and personal development.
- Professional challenges and possibility to grow.
- Training programs & career opportunities.
- An engaging compensation & benefit system (bonus, etc.).
- Well-structured multi-cultural environment.