Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our Client protects what their customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Their people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change.
Responsibility for assisting the Cluster Financial Controller ensuring all financial compliance matters across the countries are addressed and solved in a timely and costs effective manner. The Controller colleague will also play a key role in standardisation of key financial processes and system implementations and a supporting role overseeing the accounting and internal control activities across the region. The region includes Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland.
- Responsible for the production and submission of local monthly/quarterly/annual statutory accounting and tax information/reporting.
- Accountable for ensuring local books compliance with local accounting policies
- Keep updated records and understand reconciliation from US GAAP books to Local GAAP books.
- Work closely with external advisors
- Support preparation of monthly financial reporting packs and the monthly disclosure report
- Support the production of the monthly flux analyses.
- Support the Cluster Controller ensuring compliance of all cluster countries with accounting policies, US GAAP and SOX
- Provide support to investigate and resolve accounting issues for all Nordic Cluster countries
- Risk analysis, review, and providing recommendations for business process changes necessary to address risks of financial misstatement. Working with management, operations and accounting teams on implementing the changes.
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of the annual Statutory Account reports and overseeing the process to get those approved and filed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for managing the company’s relationships with External auditors
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with both internal and external key stakeholders
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as requested
Elvárások / Requirements
- Chartered accountant (CA, ACCA, CPA or local equivalent)
- Good understanding of US GAAP and IFRS / Local GAAP
- Exposure to SOX
- Experienced in preparing Statutory Accounts
- Good understanding of Taxation (particularly VAT)
- Experience implementing/improving financial processes
- Experience working within a matrix organisation
- Proactive self-starter with proven problem solving skill set
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- International environment
- Stable organization
- Personal and professional development
- Health insurance