National Instruments is seeking two Commercial Contracts Specialists to become members of the Contracts and Deal Desk (CaDD) team in support of the Global Contracts Manager team. The Contracts Specialist will be in responsible for reviewing, customizing and editing non-disclosure agreements (NDA), collaborating with internal requesters, contacting with National Instruments customers, participating in NDA negotiations and coordinating the execution and storage of NDAs.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare and coordinate the NDA execution and renewal process through each stage of the NDA lifecycle.
- Collaborate with sales to conclude NDAs and to drive NDA renewals.
- Primary triage and assignment for all customer forms and response requests.
- Retention of NDAs
- Monitor contractual performance assess against the original contractual commitmentCoordinate with functional teams to provide deeper understanding of NDA coverage.
- Sales and Contract Operations Business Fundamentals
- Fundamental knowledge and experience in contracts and contractual relationships constitutes an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Ability to influence functional teams
- Highly organized and reliable with exceptional attention to detail
- Time management and the ability to work fast and efficiently
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluency in English