On behalf of our multinational partner we are looking for
Compliance and Control Analyst.
- Provide continuous support for Czech CCB colleagues related to CZ regulatory project( CZ Ultimate beneficial Owner -UBO -remediation)
- CZ KYC records and CZ appendixes needs to be updated with proper UBO data.
- Understand compliance defined standards for applicable client types and any country specific requirements.
- Preparing and ensuring timely update of KYC packages related to UBO related regulatory requirements
- Act on obtaining missing information from available system/ and public sources required to complete KYC documentation;
- Responsible for the preparation, of due diligence and approval of the electronic KYC records in partnership with Relationship Management and Compliance. In addition, to ensure compliance of CCB BSU department with Citibank and local regulatory requirements and internal policies to improve efficiency of bank’s operations and procedures, to identify the gaps and to mitigate the risk
- Escalate KYC documentation to AML Compliance according to operating procedures;
- Well developed problem solving skills.
- Enhanced Microsoft Office knowledge
- Ability to conduct thorough research
- Willingness and ability to take ownership of assigned tasks
- High level of customer orientation, creativity and flexibility. Has to have excellent ability to pay attention to details and work under pressure.
- Good PC skills: Microsoft Applications
- Has to have good interpersonal and negotiation skills as well as verbal and written communication skills in Hungarian and English
- Additional language skills - Czech
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good analytical thinking and skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary package and benefit
- Opportunities to grow & development throughout your career
- Friendly, collaborative culture & approachable leadership
- Full time position at a multinational company
If you are interested in this position, please submit your HUN/ENG CV.