Our Client is fully integrated aluminium company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents.
We are looking for a position as a CLOUD SYSTEMS ENGINEER in our IT Competence Center in Hungary
( Budapest / Székesfehérvár ) where you will be actively involved in developing a new framework.
- The Cloud Systems Engineer will be responsible for research, installation, integrations and support of a wide variety of technologies at Global Business Services. Designs and implements high performing services to meet customer functions and costs requirements. Participate in new projects installs and integration. Document and drive best practice throughout our technology stack. Solve complex problems with given limitations or process and technologies.
Cloud Engineer must be self-starting highly motivational and an independent thinker.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of infrastructure, processes, and automation for global complex environments
- Gather requirements, provide design, and implement solutions that align with the defined roadmap
- Document designs, processes, projects, tools, standards and techniques
- Document processes, installation procedures, and issue / resolution procedures
- Seek inefficient processes and orchestrate/automate.
- Manage Azure deployments including release process and image management
- Data lifecycle management process by leveraging cloud backup and archiving technologies
- Assess need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on trends and make recommendations understanding long term fiscal impacts
- Research technology to broaden knowledge of current and future issues and technologies.
- 3 plus years in complex systems design and implementations with Cloud providers
- Experience with migrating key applications to cloud providers
- Experience with private and public cloud design and deployment and management
- Experience in automation/orchestration/continuous integration (DevOps)
- Proficiency in scripting/programming (Python, C# )
- Experience in cloud management solutions ( Cloud Forms)
- Proficiency with Open Source technologies and methodologies
- Experience with Cloud role-based access controls.
- Experience of the capabilities and limitations of major Cloud providers.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (ARM Templates/Terraform/CloudFormation),
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS, TeamCity)
- BSc in computer science or equivalent.
- Some commercial travel required.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment where change is the norm.
- Must be able to learn new computing technologies quickly.
- Ability to perform risk assessments
- Must work effectively with a team and be self-directed.
Core Competencies to be Successful:
- Planning & Organizing
- Positive Can-Do Attitude
- Building Productive Working Relationships
- Communication and Collaboration
- High Degree of Initiative thinking and problem solving