Our partner, one of the world’s largest U.S.-owned brokerage firms, is currently looking for colleagues to build its subsidiary, including a Client Service Representative position.If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you. You will be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world’s strongest trading and brokerage brands.
Feladatok / Tasks
· Resolve routine and complex client service issues in a thorough and expeditious manner, utilising sound judgment with an emphasis on courtesy.
· Client inquiries typically encompass a broad array of themes.
· Product availability and attributes; Exchange, clearing and depository functions; Order types and routing logic; Order status, trade and delivery settlement, exercise & assignment, expiration processing, and corporate actions.
· Coordinate activities with other local and international Customer Service divisions and interaction with external departments such as Programming, Clearing, Cashiering and Compliance on common issues.
· Contribute to the development of client service systems, policies and procedures.
· Entry-level and Senior Representative positions are available.
Amit nyújtunk / Offer
• Outstanding and highly qualified work atmosphere
• Support professional development
• Market-leading compensation package
• Twice annual bonus payout
• Medicover package
• Daily meal allowance
• Free and unlimited gym use
• BKK season ticket
· Bachelor’s or advanced degree in finance, economics or related field.
· Experience in financial services position (e.g., brokerage, banking, trading, exchange or clearinghouse) preferred but not require
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English to accommodate client inquiries directed via telephone, email and online chat
· Fluency in English and at least one additional EU language required (e.g French, German, Russian etc.)
· General understanding of the following financial instruments: stocks, securities options, futures, options on futures, foreign exchange and fixed income
· Working knowledge of various exchange operations and regulations, product offerings and specifications, execution platforms and rules, and margin methodologies
· Candidates must have an EU passport or a qualifying work permit/residency to work in Hungary