Organica Water is revolutionary wastewater treatment solutions provider enabling “localized” treatment by driving technology adoption across the entire value chain. Its offerings include (1) wastewater solution leveraging nature and patented technology to create CAPEX and OPEX efficient wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs) that are all housed in an odor-free botanical garden (2) digital services combining our expertise, hardware, and software to enable facility operators to increase plant reliability, reduce OPEX, and provide a new level of community peace of mind and (3) comprehensive “smart” operation and maintenance of WWTPs (new or existing) to ensure they efficiently treat the incoming wastewater. Over the past two decades Organica has developed a truly unique approach, enabling customers all over the world to address urban water challenges in a cost and resource efficient manner. Organica is backed by leading US, European, and Chinese private equity investors, along with the International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-equity arm of the World Bank Group. The company has offices in Hungary – Budapest, India – New Delhi, China – Shanghai and Indonesia – Jakarta.
Organica is currently looking to fill a
Data & Reporting Specialist
position, reporting to Manager - Business Processes & Operations Support.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Define, design, and implement the company-wide data governance program including the data governance framework: establish requirements, specifications, standards, rules to acquire, store, transform, interpret and visualize data from various operation fields into information assets
- Act as data leader, helping to drive data best practices within the Finance, Project Execution, Services, Engineering and Supply Chain teams
- Responsible for the quality and completeness of data in core systems (Deltek Maconomy, Microsoft Project Server, SharePoint based internal systems) by performing and overseeing the auditing of data
- Work closely with department heads and other key staff across the global organization to understand business needs and develop reports and analyses which can contribute to their operational and financial goals
- Manage scheduled and ad hoc reporting needs of the organization, design and run reports, train users
- Create impactful reports, visualizations, and interactive dashboards, ensure reports and dashboards are created with accurate data and appropriate visualizations
- Create work instructions to help the usage of created reports
- Manage the databases of the company (Maconomy SQL database, Project Server Online - Odata Feed, SharePoint lists)
- Manage Business Objects universes, create new universes
- Lead and mentor team members to embrace and adopt new methods and tools
- Connect findings and recommendations to business initiatives
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience with reporting tools to create impactful reports, visualizations, and interactive dashboards
- Knowledge of SQL or other relational database
- Programming skills to cleanse, manipulate, and present data, experience with scripting and automation (Python, VBA), knowledge of DAX, Power Query and Power Automate.
- Experience in ERP systems set-up, introduction and usage is an advantage
- Self-starter; ability to work with minimum of supervision
- Flexible and open to changing priorities
- Strong collaboration skills to collectively work with users to define data and reporting requirements and turn them to actionable project plans
- Ability to explain complicated or technical information in a simple way to non-technical audiences
Location: Budapest, Hungary
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please review our values located at
If you think you are a fit for Organica and for this position please send your resume with salary requirement and motivation/cover letter.
For more information about our company visit: www.organicawater.com
Please, read our Privacy Statement under this link: