Pozíció leírása / Job description
We are looking for candidates with a strong controlling background for a new regional role as CEE Finance Business Partner for our prestigious client. It is an individual contributor position with hands on tasks and the ability to work as part of an international matrix organization.
- Compliance with corporation tax, payroll taxes, preparation of VAT returns.
- Timely preparation and submission of statutory for all markets.
- Budget pack preparation and submission.
- Cost analysis as base for decisions and investments.
- Analysis of project results.
- Management of annual audit.
- Review of monthly revenue, unbilled debtor calculation, deferred income.
- Forecast submission & deviation analysis.
- Prepare cash flow forecast and follow up.
- Liase with other departments of the company.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor degree in accounting
- 3-5 years of relevant controlling/finance business partner experience
- Experience with financial analysis tools.
- Fluent English AND Hungarian language skills.
- Analytic, solution- and business oriented mindset.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
We prefer candidates with:
- Experience from the automotive industry.
- Experience with financial projects.
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Option to work from home or to work from the office
- Stable, multinational background
- Training and self-development opportunities
- Great, modern office space