Our Partner provides world class products to the global vehicle industry. Their products enhance the driving experience, making it safer, more comfortable and sustainable.
With revenues of about EUR 1.1 billion and 11.000 employees in 19 countries, they are truly a global supplier.
The company is headquartered in Switzerland and has 25 production facilities worldwide.
The product portfolio includes seat comfort systems, driver and motion control systems, couplings and fluid assemblies, as well as driver interface products developed for global vehicle manufacturers.
For the European division of their Light Duty Cable (LDC) business unit, they are looking for a professional for the role of CATEGORY SQD ENGINEER.
- Evaluation and validation of potential new suppliers according to the Commodity strategies and Group procedures,
- Improvement of the Supply Base by performing annual process and / or system audits, including follow-up of the corresponding action plans,
- To monitor the performance of the supplier base to ensure that the quality goals for purchased material are understood externally and internally, and that the suppliers continuously improve their processes to meet these quality targets,
- On a monthly basis, to report activities and performance of the supplier base to allow the creation of the monthly reports,
- To update Global Vendor Portal together with the commodity buyers regarding Quality data (Q certifications, Q contacts, performance, audit results),
- Support buyers and RD in choice of supplier (early stages of project),
- To support the plants and plant SQ Engineers in level 2 escalation cases if requested and to take lead for approved level 3 escalation cases,
- To support the projects on escalated issues from project SQ Engineers,
- Working in a matrix organisation, reporting to Director Supplier Quality Corporate,
- Occassional travel as required.
- Degree in technical engineering (preferably AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGIES),
- A minimum of 3 -4 years’ experience in engineering or quality,
- A good command of written and spoken English,
- Experience in Mechatronics and in minimum one of the technologies as follows: Injection Molding, Casting, Certified VDA 6.3 auditor with valid license of min. 2 years,
- Relevant quality tool and techniques (APQP, PPAP, Root Cause Analysis, 8D, PDCA-FTA, MSA, SPC, FMEA, PCP…etc...),
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage,
- Preferably with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the automotive industry (either in production quality, supplier quality, project quality and/ or customer quality),
- German is considered a plus.
- Flexible worktime options,
- Team building events,
- Cafeteria with various options,
- Young, dinamic and small management team,
- Friendly atmosphere,
- Career opportunities ,
- Room for creativity,
- Training opportunities.
- Somogy megye
- Minőségbiztosítás / -ellenőrzés: Beszállítói minőségbiztosítás / SQA
- Job location: Siófok Industrial Park, Hungary (direct access from M7 motorway, distance from Székesfehérvár 45 km / 20 minutes),
- To apply for this opportunity, please send us your Hungarian and English resume.
- Angol Középfok szóban és írásban
- 3-5 év