Your new company
You will be a member of an IT security company who is working on different solutions all over the world. Why will be this company a good choice? They are rapidly growing and building their products. The culture and the atmosphere are very likeable and the employees are totally satisfied with the company.
Your new role
- Work on a small development team to find solutions to interesting problems working with latest Linux/Windows server technology;
- Design and coding of enhancements to existing modules, as well as design and development of new C++ modules and maintain existing Unix scripts.
- Conduct Developer testing of code changes and perform source code peer reviews.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong C/ C++ development experience;
- Strong Linux server enterprise applications development experience, including IPC, TCP/IP and multi-threading mechanisms.
- Experience in working with open source software and projects.
- Working knowledge of Linux containers and Docker
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Design and Development with knowledge of Design Patterns preferred.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary package
- Flexibility, home office opportunity
- Work-life balance
- Personal projects, Hackathon
- Team building events
- Language learning opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.