The company was formed in 2010, yet the roots of the company have a 17 years history working with the largest fast food chains in the world. We serve our client's system as a strategic supplier to all restaurants, deploying in over 119 countries and over 35,000 locations worldwide. We provide software development, testing, deployment and support services for POS (point-of-sale) and related software applications that focus on the overall crew and customer experience, resulting in improved operations in the restaurants. Our Development Centers are in São Paulo (Brazil), Budapest and Debrecen (Hungary), as well as support centers (Centers of Excellence) in Australia, Europe, Japan, and the U.S.
- Partner with the business and other capability development teams to capture and document business requirements.
- Creates epics, user stories and maintains product backlog.
- Partner with various parties (other BTAs, architects, developers, etc) to design the workflow of the solution, with detailed level of focus on API level integration.
- Be a contact point for business requirement and workflow related questions internally and external parties.
- Drive or contribute to business requirement and workflow related decisions, facilitate meetings, present design options as necessary.
- Document existing systems, including but not limited to design, integration points, inputs, outputs, users, and functions.
- Clarify and elaborate the customer requirements completely for new functionality to ensure that the system design solution will meet the requirements
- Assist test scenario development and support test execution of the solution against the requirements to ensure that the solution matches the need.
- Support manual test activities in various phases, from early integration tests to UATs.
- Maintains extreme confidentiality in all cases.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelors' Degree in Information Technology or similar applicable discipline or 3 years equivalent work experience.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical skills, and a highly professional attitude are essential.
- Excellent professional experience with verbal and written communication skills and working with MS Office software.
- Advanced English skills.