Business System Supervisor
Information Technology Department
Starting date: As soon as possible
Application deadline: Open until filled
Full or Part Time: Full-time
The Information Technology Department at Central European University invites applications for a Business System Supervisor to staff its Administrative and Business Systems team. This is a great opportunity for a talented professional to join an international organization that is currently undergoing major transformation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Administer, monitor and provide technical support for SAP ERP/BW and related financial and business intelligence systems
- Administer, monitor and provide technical support for HR and Payroll systems
- Cooperate with external developers in improving the above systems
- Support data flow automation and integration of different information systems through interfaces
- A higher education certificate in Information Technology in general or in Business Informatics is preferred
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience working with business IT systems
- Experience with SAP basis administration and general knowledge of SAP (ERP, BW) products
- Proactive, solution seeking approach
- Must work efficiently in a team environment
- Strong commitment for self-development
- Strong written and spoken English and Hungarian
- Ability to manage workload and deliver against set deadlines
- Effective communications skills with both end-users and colleagues in technical and non-technical roles
Experience in the following fields are an advantage:
- Experience with HR and Payroll systems
- Experience in system integrations
- Experience in operating MS SQL based business systems
We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience as well as a dynamic and international academic environment.
How to apply:
Applicants need to submit:
Informal enquiries may be addressed to Zoltan Bagyon.
Please send your complete application package including job code in subject line: 2019/042
The privacy of your personal information is very important to us. We collect, use and store your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation. To learn more about how we manage your personal data during the recruitment process, please see our Privacy Notice at www.ceu.edu/recruitment-privacy-notice.
CEU is an equal opportunity employer.
Central European University (CEU) is a graduate research-intensive university specializing in the social sciences, humanities, law, public policy and management. It is accredited in the United States and Hungary. CEU’s mission is to promote academic excellence, state-of-the-art research, research-based teaching and learning and civic engagement, in order to contribute to the development of open societies in Central and Eastern Europe, the former Soviet Union, and other emerging democracies throughout the world. CEU offers both master’s and doctoral programs and enrolls more than 1,400 students from over 100 countries. The teaching staff consists of more than 180 resident faculty from over 50 countries and a large number of prominent visiting scholars from around the world. The language of instruction is English.
For more information, please visit www.ceu.edu.