Business Operations Expert (German)
Your new company
We are looking for German and English speaking professionals with 3-5+ years of experience in project management/customer service/client service/process improvement fields for a Business Operations Manager position.
Our partner company is a multinational company, who is operating a Competence Center in Budapest.
What does a Business Operations Manager do?
The Business Operations Manager (BOM) is responsible for understanding the company’s global processes and systems in great detail and function as the “Subject Matter Expert” in the back office support for operational practices. Duties include managing day to day contract execution, escalation management, generating or providing customer reports and providing input and recommendations for ensuring global alignment to operational practices and customer contractual requirements.
Tasks of a Business Operations Manager:
- Responsible for contractual interpretation and management of customer requirements
- Coordinate implementation of customer setup requirements with Customer Operations and back office teams
- Monitor/audit process execution for compliance of company’s contractual obligations to its customers within set schedule.
- Direct interaction with various cross functional teams as needed to provide resolution support & analysis for concerns regarding consumables, entitlement, billing, and other general account issues
- Support WW system and/or process changes, participate in continuous improvement activities/projects, test end to end process improvements/changes and training as needed under BOM SME support & guidance.
- Coordinate and drive Billing Issues resolution with our back office teams.
- Monitor Monthly and Quarterly Account Invoice Completion.
The position involves the use of developed interpersonal skills and significant operations experience (average 3-5+ years or more).
- Fluent language skills in German and English
- Working knowledge of Siebel and/or SAP
- Project management skills.
- Understanding of analytical tools and project management tools. Experience with MS Project, Visio and MS Office experience is desired.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Proven problem solving experience and process improvement.
- Ability to work with virtual teams from multiple geographies and influence the same at a peer and management level.
- Bachelor degree from a credited institution.
What you’ll get in return:
- Multilingual environment
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
- Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. Please understand that we only contact the selected candidates.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.