T-Systems Automotive & Manufacturing Sales Cluster (SC Auto&MI) manages 12 global accounts worldwide and 86 accounts in German market (~1 bn€). We are responsible of growing the business at this market, by selling the relevant offerings from 8 global portfolio units ranging from IT infrastructure and TC services to Digital services. We also are responsible of verticalization of our offering to respond to digital transformation needs from our customers (e.g. Autonomous driving, Digital Retail, Factories of the future…).
SC Auto&MI is looking to enhance the planning and management of its business by expanding the business operations team with a financial Controller & Consultant position. Based on the T-Systems agile and flexible organization model, each employee plays multiple roles related to his/her area of expertise. Below are some of the job responsibilities, which may evolve further over time:
- Order Entry (focus), Revenue, and to a lesser extend customer Result planning and budgeting for ~1 bn€ automotive division.
- Commercial and financial performance tracking over the year. Financial and sales data gathering & analysis. Sales performance, revenue evolution, profitability at Customer, Portfolio and Country level.
- Identifying major pitfalls, issues in the pipeline and proposing solutions and recovering measures. Year on Year comparisons.
- Advising the business based on the analysis of data e.g. developing measures to close gaps, crafting midterm growth plans etc.
- Supporting strategy discussions by compiling market intelligence information.
- Preparation of top management business review presentations.
- Cost controlling and analysis of the different portfolio units.
- Sales target modelling, achievement calculation, target letter preparation along with
Elvárások / Requirements
- Substantial experience of working with an ICT Service Provider (i.e. Infrastructure, TC, Systems Integration, Digital ) as a Business controller or management consultant to an ICT Svc. Provider.
- Must have handled all KPIs around Order Entry/Revenue/Profit margins and done cost Analysis, financial reporting (Mainly P&L), budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis.
- Ability to build models/projections around order entry and revenue.
- Experience in producing business plans for 3 years.
- The controller must be capable of owning a process or function end to end.
- Experience in deriving business scenarios out of data and providing advice to senior management.
- Able to work on agile and flexible organizations. Used to work virtually with remote teams. Interaction with international units around the globe and Germany, both in Sales, Finance, HR and Portfolio Units.
- Excellent command over Microsoft excel and powerpoint: building report, charts, dashboards, pulling data from multiple sources, pivots, macros, various analysis tools (Scenario analysis, goal seek etc.).
- Excellent in English communication (short and crisp, no heavy accent).
- Used to work in sync with extended CET business hours in sales (normally 6pm, frequently 8pm, occasionally 10pm)
- Experience in using Salesforce & SAP.
- Ideally familiar with TSI financial / contract fulfillment systems CDM and CU Contract
- Creating Excel simulation (Monte Carlo etc.)
- German language, working reading knowledge.
Year of Experience:
- Around 10 years