Cvonline.hu's partner, an International Personal Finance (IPF) company is looking for
- Creates and defines business requirements in close cooperation with the business in order to deliver in accordance with IPF strategy;
- defines the scope of changes with regard to business processes on a high level, in co-operation with Process Development and SSP Change team;
- specifies the impact of any newly proposed solution (or the lack of not implementing a solution) on business processes;
- ensure all Company standards, policies and procedures are satisfactorily met and where gaps exist, identify and initiate an appropriate plan of action to bridge these gaps;
- ensure all regulatory/ legislative requirements are satisfactorily met and hold others accountable for ensuring such requirements are not breached;
- E2E management of business requirements (elicitation, analysis, validation and prioritisation), scope and change control;
- support UAT and ensure testing proves the solution is in line with approved business requirements.
- Understanding of the Financial sector and/or IT industry and its ways of working, ideally within financial services;
- base knowledge of Business Analysis principles, practices, techniques and tools;
- understanding of Project Management and Process Development principles, practices, methods;
- experienced in designing and facilitating requirements gathering workshops involving multiple functions and/or nationalities;
- strong Hungarian and English with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- degree preferably in business-related or IT-related discipline, with specialisation in business analysis or project management.
Skills & Competence:
- Strong analytical skills, good at collecting, documenting and sharing information;
- proven problem-solving ability;
- good communication skills;
- customer and result-oriented mindset;
- proactively takes ownership of potential problems before they become issues;
- ability to prepare and deliver reports, analysis and presentations;
- ability to question others, shape and confirm ideas and solve problems creatively;
- ability to manage activity and deliver value to assigned projects.
- 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst (in similar position);
- experience in organising and facilitating workshops involving stakeholders from various functions / markets.
What we offer
- Performance based annual bonus;
- laptop, mobile; cafeteria; training opportunities;
- home office once a week;
- global and regional teamwork;
- stable background (local and international presence);
- professional, modern work environment.
Job location: Budapest