Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our partner is a global leader in smart energy technology. They invite you to join their adventure and to take a part in accelerating production in Zala site.
You will have unique challenges and a direct effect on factory production plan and control in a very dynamic and challenging production environment.
NPI projects support:
- Get and check the NPI plan in advance to verify&push for readiness.
- Collaborate with HQ teams to find&fix problems during the batch.
- After batch, summarize test related issues and follow up with non-fixed issues. Get prepared for next batch.
Inner ATE communication:
- Communicate with HQ teams to ensure the latest update is implemented in CM both from HW and SW wise.
- Timely support to HQ teams for local support requirements.
- Timely report&escalate critical non-fixed issue to HQ teams and follow up.
Production FPY monitoring & improvement:
- Local team to check daily FPY and send daily test report.
- Follow up with yield-hit test issues and push till closed.
- Report yield-hit non-test issues to operation and QnR team to push for improvement.
- Check FPY daily and find out maintenance related issues.
- Fix online the tester issues timely.
- Push CM TE team to follow maintenance instruction to improve tester maintenance.
- Perform maintenance audit monthly with CM TE team.
Cross sites support:
1. Support to approve and send testers to other sites to help with production expansion.
2. Collaborate and share data and help other sites “off-hours”, including traveling to other countries.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Excellent English skills, both reading and writing – required
- Electronic or Electrical Engineer
- Excellent knowledge of electronics– required
- 3 years’ experience (prefers on ATE)
- Experience with electronics
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Special competitive compensation package
- Available extra bonus
- Dynamic and environmentally friendly company
- Unique technological solutions