As member of the Cash Application team, your key responsibility is to apply cash to the correct customer accounts on time and investigate unidentified and unapplied items, working closely with the Credit & Collections team. It is your task to do needful research and to resolve Accounts Receivable related quests.
Our team supports multiple European sites and business Reporting Units in multiple languages.
You will become part of our Business Service Center (BSC) in Budapest an office with approximately 200 colleagues.
In addition, you:
- Raise the attention of a senior or supervisor in case of issues;
- Reporting provide a cash-in report daily and prepare reports for month end close and assisting the General Accounting team;
- Assist with the resolution of any issues that could impact the timely month-end closing;
- Apply cash according to the intercompany netting statement;
- Maintain documentation as per internal controls & SOX audit requirements;
- Train new joiners
What is in it for you
The possibility to work in a diverse, multinational environment and get familiar with different cultures all over the world;
- A steady career path with lots of career opportunities;
- Wide range of training options
- Training possibilities
- Working with wide range of ERPs, also a future implementation of S4HANA
- Potential travels to our EMEA sites
Our company is growing fast, we have positions both in our Debrecen and Budapest offices. So feel free to recommend your friends and family our current openings.
You are our ideal colleague if you…
- Have around up to three years of relevant experience. Do you have less or more? Check out our other open positions, because our team is still growing!
- Have studies in Economics/Finance or you are interested in this field
- Have strong communication skills in English and in Italian/Spanish
- Have relevant accounting and finance experience
- Are comfortable with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Experience in working with ERP systems, such as Oracle, SAP is an advantage
You as a person
- Are naturally building positive relationships;
- Have strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills;
- Have a keen attention to detail;
- Are an teamplayer with supportive attitude and good interpersonal skill set;
- Are flexible and able to cope with process changes.