Analyst, IT Support
Munkavégzés helye: Székesfehérvár
This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
Analyst is mainly responsible for the overall health & smooth running of computer systems’ infrastructure of Hydro location(s) with the purpose to ensure Business users gain maximum benefits from those systems. This goal shall be achieved by full adherence to Global IT Architecture Standards & Global and Local Operational processes, as well as by maximizing the leverage of Central IT operational services and tools.
As IT professional of Global Business Services (GBS), the Analyst serves as GBS’ interface to the Location Business Customers. As such shall in any IT related decision making he/she promote Global IT standards and in general standardization of IT tools to the Business.
For systems that are either location specific or centrally managed & shared:
- Acting as Location representative of Global Business Services IT professionals towards location Business Customers for any such computer systems
- Installing or participating in installation of computer hardware, operating systems, applications and any other IT infrastructure components used at the location(s)
- Monitoring and maintaining location specific computer systems, networks and Applications with compliance of Central and Local IT Operational processes
- Taking active part in incident resolution flow through a series of actions
- Working with global support teams to resolve both IT infrastructure and Application related issues
- Taking part in IT systems change management flow
- Troubleshooting IT Infrastructure incidents and Application errors, diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Replacing parts as required and maintaining user accounts within the locally supported Applications
- Maintaining location specific IT documentations; keeping SW licenses and HW inventory up to date
- Providing IT infrastructure support for and taking part in the roll-out of new Applications
- Prioritizing work and - in general - operating with compliance of IT Service Level Agreement
- Complying with IT and Controlling policies in new HW or SW acquisitions at location(s)
- Maintaining the location specific part of the Active Directory
- Complying with Global IT Architecture; Global & Local Operational and Global IT Security processes and policies
- Position will be based in Székesfehérvár, plus supporting 1 more site in Budapest
- Min. 5 years’ work experience on the field of IT Infrastructure
- IT Engineer degree or equivalent
- Detailed understanding of Microsoft Client & Server Technology as well as the Applications in scope of the incumbent responsibilities
- Communication level in English
- Driving license
- Exposure to and understanding of a manufacturing environment
- ITIL Certification
- Additional IT Infrastructure & Application disciplines (i.e. Networking; Database management, etc.)
- Experience in basic Vendor management processes