German group with strong global growth, manufacturer and distributor of the brands LD Systems, Cameo lighting, Palmer, Gravity, Defender, flight case fittings and a catalogue of over 6,000 products, recruits Account Manager for Hungarian market.
You should have a successful track record as a sales professional demonstrating a strong understanding pro audio, lighting and stage equipment with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in our industry in a sales role and must be able to organize and manage sales channels, product demonstrations, discuss projects and product applications with your customers.
- Retain and grow existing customers with a consistent and lasting relationship based on listening and quality of service
- You are responsible for your area and have a mission to develop the turnover and brand awareness of brands distributed by Adam Hall Group
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Fluent in English
- Represent Adam Hall for your area at exhibitions and Adam Hall experience centre at in-house presentations
- Want to be a part of a successful team
- You have at least 5 years industry experience in the field of professional audio, lighting market, install and MI retail.
- Deep knowledge of the Hungarian professional audio, lighting market and MI retail
- Technical training and strong sales affinity, with experience in a similar position
- Ambitioned, driven and energetic
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- A pleasant team player with a shared passion for event technology
- Full clean Hungarian driving license and ability to travel with regular overnight stays
- Computer literate, ie. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Sales packages
What we offer:
- A casual, friendly and secure working environment in a well-established, growing company
- A pleasant team with a shared passion for event technology
- A responsible and flexible job in an innovative and creative industry
- Good development and further training opportunities in a medium-sized company with the dynamism of a start-up