Finance Team Leader
The owner of this position is involved in the EMEA forecast and Budget process for the various HQ, Functional and Country entities and operates on a “hands on” basis. He/She is also responsible for heading up the team in charge of the reporting and analysis of HQ, Functional and Country Operating Expenditure (OPEX) as well as performance reporting, working closely with relevant management to identify issues and opportunities.
- Specific duties will include leading the OPEX team to ensure that the following activities are executed in a timely and professional manner, which will also entail some hands on involvement:
- Analyze and consolidate the monthly EMEA expense actual figures by cost center (countries and HQ functions).
- Consolidate the total OPEX total structural expenses and HC for EMEA
- Provide financial analysis to stakeholders: variance analysis vs outlook, plan, last year, identification of key business drivers, proposal of corrective actions…
- Participate in driving achievements of Outlook / targets: address the problems, define action plans with stakeholders and monitor implementation, ensure stakeholders’ engagement and communication back & forth with Opex team
- Build-up of the annual expenses plan consistent with plan assumptions and business objectives received from EMEA Management and WW Organization.
- Develop and communicate the countries yearly plan targeting, ensure clear understanding and identify risks & opportunities. Analyze, consolidate and communicate countries monthly performance and outlook to Central Planning team & management
- Monitor EMEA Bonus & Sales commissions accruals, performance and management with Accounting, HR and countries
- Provide support to operations: business cases, OPEX tracking and projects follow-on.
- Provide financial support to countries
- Support team in technical skills
- Support users for BPC and BI systems support, interface with COE team when appropriate
- Develop ad hoc analysis when needed
- BA or MSc degree in Finance
- Minimum of 6 years work experience in Finance function with experience of leadership
- Some experience in a planning/analysis function preferably in an international environment
- Experience of working in a Shared Service Finance facility for an international organization would be advantageous.
- Must be fluent in English (both written and oral). A second European language (eg French, German, Italian, Scandinavian languages would be a distinct advantage.
- Accounting skills
- Able to articulate issues & concerns and influence the HQ, Functional and Local management as appropriate.
- Demonstrable management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Able to articulate issues & concerns regarding OPEX trends, and influence the HQ and Functional management to ensure that appropriate corrective actions are taken to ensure OPEX spend is under control.
- Must be able to cope well with high levels of pressure.
- Excellent systems skills – experience ofSAPenvironment and financial planning systems would be advantageous.
- Excellent MS Office skills, specifically Excel & Access.
Apply directly to Lili Dallos, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 541
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.